Scheduled Free Delivery Local Service Area
GTA, 401 Corridor Cornwall to Windsor, Niagara Region, Hamilton, Ottawa, Simcoe County
We’re committed to delivering your Pete Digitizer safely, or just to your doorstep.
If you’re purchasing a Pete Digitizer, you can schedule when you’d like the delivery to take place. On your chosen day of delivery, there will be two service options available to you:
- Delivery & Set Up (available when safety criteria are met on delivery day)
- Doorstep delivery (default service)
What to expect before your Pete Digitizer is delivered?
Before your delivery date, we’ll send you a text message to remind you of your scheduled delivery, for you to confirm that your chosen delivery date is correct, and to provide you with important safety information related to your delivery.
What to expect during your in-home delivery service?
Here’s how our delivery/installer will keep things safe while they perform your delivery:
- They will be wearing their PPE throughout the whole service process
- They will ask that you keep 3-meters from them at all times
- They will prepare a workspace that gives them enough room to work in, and that provides a safe amount of distance. We ask that you respect this boundary and do not cross it until the agent has left your home
When the installer has complete, you will be asked to sign off on the delivery paperwork using your own pen. They will then take a picture of the paperwork for their records, as well as a picture of your new item in place.